Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Ministry photos

Last Saturday we went to Santa Rosa de Villa to do the ladies Bible study. It was a nice time.
Cara. She's here for 3 months. I think she has about 1 month left. Such a sweetheart!

Margarit and Lilila (Alejandro's wife)

me

Angicita (Angie)

This is one of the ladies I talked with a little and helped to find the scriptures during the Bible study. She was there with her sister. So sweet, full of smiles. She told me she's going to teach me how to strap the baby on your back by yourself. I told her I was sure the first time I tried it, my baby would end up on the floor!! =)


Some of the kids in the other room. Brian, Denise, and Cara (and later Betty) watched the kids so that the moms could sit in the study.

Denise. She's here for 6 months. She just got here last week from Boston.





There's one lady that didn't get in the picture. She's just outside, boo. We had a nice time. Betty began the evening, Angie taught the study, and I did the worship and prayer time, and of course, we had a little food, triples that Chipi made and some cookies and hot chocolate. Yum! I think the ladies had a blessed time.




Here's the worship team practicing before a Sunday service. Denise, Me, Ricardo, and Miguel.

It was Denise's first Sunday with us. Welcome Denise!!

1 comment:

Michael E. said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome Denise to Peru. May He used greatly in His hands downthere.