Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Family photos

studying, studying, studying...

Liam loves to stick out his tongue for pictures. Robin joined in for this one!

This is Liam being a snail...

Kilaine cute as a button!!!!

Kilaine on a sick day when she stayed home from school. I think she read books most of the day. She loves to read, just like her mommy!!

There's not very many pictures of me, I'm usually the one taking them... We are all doing well. I'm about 6 months pregnant. Our relationships with the peruvians are getting stronger. Robin continues going to Ica. Pray for the believers there, there is a lot of mixed up beliefs and spiritual darkness there.



1 comment:

Matt said...

Whats Up Guys?!?!

Your House looks Pretty awesome. From what I can see anyway. Your couch looks soft and comfy. I thought all the couch's in peru were made of concrete and wood.

That was a joke!

anyway Be Blessed.

See ya
>>Matt<<