Monday, July 14, 2008

Chupe de pescado


Some people see visions of Mary on the wall, in the tree, on a cloth... we see smiley faces in our soup. I guess we're just happy people... No, but really, this really is what our soup looked like when Robin took the cover off of it. It gave us a pretty good laugh and we thought we would share it with you. I think chupe de pescado just might be called happy soup in our house for a while...
"As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full." John 15:9-11

5 comments:

Michael E. said...

"And happiness will remain in your household all the rest of your lives" By the way, what is it that made the mouth? Is it shrimps (camarones) or carrots (zanahorias). Looks tasty by the way.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

I calculated the odds of a slightly imperfect smiley face in your soup at 10,000 to one. Its a Godincidence! God is cool!

Wish I was coming to visit you with the CCBB team. We sent them off last night - you are probably hanging out with them as I write this...

Mike Jones

Anonymous said...

LOL I've never had my food smile back at me.. :) Thanks for putting smiles on our faces too.

I miss your family very very much and my prayers are with you as you minister in Peru. I always love seeing the pictures of the people and children......so beautiful!

GOD Bless all of you and baby to come too.

Joy Richards

Anonymous said...

you should see my blog Tracy and Robin. www.snazerpazucka.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

nice pics...

marco