Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kilaine turned 6!!!

Kilaine turned 6 last Saturday. We had a little birthday party for her. It was a nice time.

The boys were wrestling in the kids bedroom. Boys will be boys...
Here's all the kids. Rodrigo, Marco, Jean Pierre Ariana, Ana, Kilaine, Liam, & Priscilla

After food, and cake, we went to the park down the street and let the kids get their faces painted. Only the 3 little ones wanted to. I guess the others are "too old for that."

Liam was happy as a lark as spiderman. He ran all around the playground shooting his spiderman web all over the place.


The girls had mascarade masks painted on. They were like little princesses!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KILAINE!!! I think that is one of the most beautiful birthday cakes I have ever seen!!!!! Love and prayers for you all!!!! God bless you! Loving the blog!!! Living in Christ, Hobby and Robin

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILAINE! LOVE THE FACE PAINTING. LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY. MISS YOU ALL. YOU ARE ALL IN OUR PRAYERS. GOD BLESS
LOVE DAN AND KATHY

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Kilaine!!! What a nice party and the face paintings are beautifully done. I just got a computer and have been reading all your blogs tonite. Love the pics and the stories. They are amazing. Keeping you in Prayer. Linda and Heather

Anonymous said...

R, T, K, & L,
I love reading your blog, its so encouraging and it seems you are embracing the missionary life very well. I am happy to see that you've had a few mini trips, Caneta, the zoo, other nice things mixed into the ministry. The medical mission looked incredible! I can't believe what a blessing they were and i'm so glad they came to your area. I'm sure the tooth episode made for lots of laughs and I can't believe SHE IS 6!!!! WOW! All my love to all of you and may the LORD continue to richly bless you and your work. I am thankful to be able to be a part.

Anonymous said...

oops sorry accidental keyboard. Didn't sign my comment above. Love you guys!
Tammy Sime :)