Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

Tonight, we are having a big Christmas eve service. We are going to have 2 services, because we are expecting too many people to fit for 1 service. We have all been preparing the worship and a Christmas pageant with the kids for almost 2 months. Whew! I am excited and a little nervous. We learned so many new songs, I hope I remember them all!

We've been so busy lately, that I almost forgot all about Christmas dinner! Luckily the grocery store was still open today, and I could get something for us to eat tomorrow night. We almost had to eat chinese for Christmas (the food, not the people...)

Merry Christmas to all my family in the states and in Peru. We love you all very much.

Lo siento que no tengo sufficiente tiempo para escribir todo en espanol. !Feliz Navidad a todos!

No comments: