Friday, March 20, 2009

part 3

Well, most of my pictures are driving pictures, because I usually forgot to take pictures when we were visiting places. More involved in relationshiping with people, I guess. Or chasing 3 kids. Something like that...
On the way to Terre Haute, IN

Robin and Pastor Dave Hole talking. They are going to come and visit us in May in Ica. Looking forward to having them come. They'll be our 1st official team to recieve.

God made, man made


Yet another contrast between God and man...


Rolling plains of Indiana.

Heading down to Tennessee.


That's frozen water. Little waterfalls on the side of the road that froze. It was pretty cold in Tennessee!


We stayed with Daniel and Dixie, Robin's cousin. He's getting started out in the music world.


A moment of rest and reading to the kids.


We shared in Murfreesboro, TN. It was great to see Pastor Phillip Frensley. Robin taught the service. I just love their heart for missions.



I was just loving the beauty of the sunsets, the skies, and the trees. I love this part of the country.

1 comment:

The Prophet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.