Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Baby Shower

The ladies at the church gave me a baby shower. It was such a blessing. Lots of people helped out. We had so much fun. It was great to have so much fellowship.
Betty, Karla, and Angie getting things ready.

Everybody signed a little book for me filled with good wishes and bible scriptures.

Me & Denise laughing about something... it doesn't take much to make you laugh when you're with Denise!!


Brian and Betty.


We had some worship time to start off.


Let the games begin! First it was guess the size of the pregnant belly game. Haha! Some of those strings got pretty long. Brian wanted to be my friend for life, so his was about the size of my head!


Then the charades. Aaron and Fernando acted out all the different things. They got pretty silly.

Everybody got crazy jumping up trying to shout out the answers. That was one of my favorite parts. Ha! I wish I had a picture of Angie.

Then, Robin and Jimmy had to dress up like babies and crawl around and drink from a bottle. So goofy.


Betty and Chipi fed Marco and Lucho baby food with a blindfold on.



Pass the ball... where it stops nobody knows... and you get some silly sort of punishment, like having to use a pacifier for a while...


or dressing up like a baby...

or wearing a clown wig and dancing around for all to see... much fun.


And we end the evening with silly faces from Denise. (she's going to kill me for putting this here. Hahahahahaa!!!!)

Thanks everyone. It was an awesome baby shower. The fellowship was so great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby shower looks like the best shower ever! How fun...I think Robin just likes to dress up. In college, he dressed up in a red cocktail dress for a skit.

Michael E. said...

Ay Denise. In her goodbye party from her home church there she was with a face like that. Now again???? Nice pictures in overall. Glad you all had a great time

Anonymous said...

I am so gonna kill u for that picture, I just saw it! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!