Sunday, January 20, 2008

Robin Teaches in Spanish


I (robin) taught a Bible study in Spanish in Ica. Yeah! Glory to God I was able to speak cleary and be understood. While I stumbled over some words and need help from time to time with my pronunciation, all went well. I pray that the people were blessed and encouraged with the Word of God. I will be teaching again this Friday, so please be in prayer. Also, be in prayer for Tracy and the kids each friday. Each friday I go to Ica for the ministry there and it is a very long day. I leave about 10am and arrive home about 2:00am. Pray for our safety each week as well, we drive for 4 hours in each directions to do the ministry there. What an awesome blessing to used for the glory of God.
Robin

4 comments:

Bryonm said...

way to go, Robin! that's huge.

Mike Jones said...

Wow, Robin that is awesome! I can hardly believe that you, the Gringo, can actually teach in Spanish already! You are WAY ahead of schedule! Praise God!, that is really cool.

Mike J

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Robin!
I just watched the History chanel on Peru! How I miss it (was there in 01 for a mission trip)

Anonymous said...

HOLAA!!! Estoy muy feliz por ustedes, y por la manera en que Dios los esta bendiciendo y usando.
God bless ya guys!

P.D: Here missing ya'll