Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ladies meeting in Canete

Saturday night we had a ladies meeting in Canete.

Sylvia is getting the last minute preparations before we start. This was Sylvia's first time to do a ladies meeting in Canete. Good job Sylvia!!!

Jaime helped out watching the little ones. Don't eat all the popcorn, Jaime, it's for the kids!!!

Lina helping out. Her sister Mirna, Lina, Kristel, me and Sylvia made all the sandwiches and the strawberry juice for the ladies to eat a little something after the study. Mirna helped out a lot, but couldn't come for the Bible study.

Kristel. She just wouldn't smile for me, so I had to reach out and kick her and take the picture really quickly. Don't worry, I kicked gently...

Senora Flor shared her testimony with us for a few minutes. She is Gustavo's mom. This is her little girl, Salome. I also shared my testimony. It went really well.


Sylvia did a good job with the Bible study.
We had some little surprises to give to all the girls.

Here we are enjoying our sandwiches and juice. We were a small group, but it was nice.

No comments: