Sunday, April 22, 2007

So, this is some from Ann Marie's house Thursday night..
(David, Ann Marie, Alex, me, Robin)
David was being silly with Kilaine's backpack.


So, we got up at 3am to get to the airport Friday morning. We had a layover in Dallas for a couple of hours.

So, we rode around for a while on the Sky Line people mover thingamajig. That was fun
Kathryn, Cole's mom, picked us up from the airport and let us stay the night at her house. We had some really awesome pie from Julian at "Mom's."
It was interesting to see the effects from the fires in California 3 years ago. Many of the trees are still dead and burned looking. There were a lot of houses burned during that fire.




some pics in Mexico




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pics came out great. Very clear and colorful. I love the sunset in the plane. The kids must have like flying.....Kaline anyway.

I so happy everything is moving along....it's going pretty fast it seems to me. I hope you enjoyed being with us Wed night. I was so thrilled to see all of you......I really miss you guys. YOU ARE SUCH A BLESSING! I know you are a blessing wherever you go.

Thanks for keeping us updated.
NJoy