Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Our almost empty house


Here it is. Our house. I just have a few more days of cleaning up and sorting through the little that remains. It is good to clean out. Each time I go through things, I am able to let go of more and more. All we really need is the Lord. He will provide everything else.


1 Cor. 15:58 "Therefore, me beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord."
1 Cor. 16:13 "Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love."
We are entering into a life that will truly be lived by faith. I am excited to depend on the Lord for all our needs. He always meets them in amazing ways. It is good to be content in Him.

1 comment:

Iglesia Cristiana Koinonia - CaƱete said...

We are praying for you guys.
See you soon!!