Sunday, July 05, 2009

New things going on

Recently I (Robin) converted the garage into an office/ mission team housing. I was taking a break from studying and when I returned this is what I encountered. Liam didn't even know that I went to get the camera to take a picture. He is learning to read and write and was copying verses from my Bible.



Liam, just like daddy!


Nala wants to be a basketball star.

Kilaine and Nala doing girl stuff, playing dolls.

Yesterday we received a visit from Jaime, Sylvia and their children. Jaime is a Calvary Chapel Pastor in Cañete, about 2 hours north of Ica. We had a nice time and were very blessed by their visit. They stayed for service today and then we all went out for pizza and ice cream.

We are building a new bathroom in on our patio. We are redoing our house a little to accomodate missions teams. We now have a room ready for the girls and a room for the guys and this extra bathroom will allow to accomodate more people. So come for a visit, we've already made space for you.




1 comment:

Miguel L. Yarrow said...

Nala knows about good sports, I'll go to play b-ball with her someday so I could learn how to dunk like she does. Está bien grande!