Friday, August 01, 2008

more

Robin took this picture of Kilaine, she was just crawling out of her room like this one day.


I finally made a cake for Robin's birthday. It was only a few days late... (almost a week).


We went to Santa Rosa yesterday to do some evangelism and a children's craft with the team from Calvary of the Triad. They're from North Carolina. We went out in small groups. Robin took this up on the hill on the other side of the road from Santa Rosa.

Some kids of one of the families Robin's group talked to.

Praying before we start.





We had a nice time doing the craft with the kids. I made a pretty funny language blunder. I was explaining that the craft was an invitation to give to someone that doesn't come to the church. But, I accidentally said it was an invitation to give to someone so that they don't come to the church. Oops!!! Brian was sitting at a table right by me and started laughing. He told me what I said so then I fixed it. But, I've been getting a good laugh about it.




Denise was sleeping until Robin tried to take a picture of her. Ha!


So was Nick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kilaine, you are the coolest!

Anonymous said...

cool cool

Lynnea said...

Tracy I am soooo bleassed to see your belly! Just to let you know, #5 is coming! We love you guys and are thankful you are keeping us updated.

Anonymous said...

Ima so kill you for that picturee to!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha! man i can wake up pretty! LOL!